Do you need a computer in order to fill out your application? Computers at WDHS will be made available for those who need them. Call the Guidance Office (455-4501 ext 203) to schedule the time you will need.
- Go to the PIN Web Site – You will need this PIN (Personal Identification Number) to complete your application electronically and to check the status of your application, update information or make corrections.
- Watch a 20 minute vdeo called 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA
- Go to the FAFSA website. (NOTE: If you find there is a charge, you are at the WRONG WEBSITE!). This is a free government application.
- If you are under 24 years of age, you will need parent financial information. Start collecting the needed info!
- Don’t want to deal with the online application? Paper apps can be obtained by calling 1-800-433-3243
- Go to Student Aid for information about a wide range of financial aid topics.