After School Program
The mission of the Washburn 21st Century Afterschool Program is to serve all students & families in our community with programs facilitated by role models who provide opportunities to participate in unique learning experiences and lifelong wellness activities to develop socially responsible, resilient individuals who will thrive as adults in our community.
- Provide a safe and inviting atmosphere for all students
- Allow students to make choices within the daily program offerings
- Maintain high expectations for staff & volunteers in the program
- Develop the program to become an integral piece of our community
- Maintain a sustainability plan that will allow the program to operate indefinitely in Washburn
- Involve parents & families in student experiences as well as educational opportunities on a regular basis.
Students at the Elementary school are currently collecting orders for the Little Caesars Super Bowl Fundraiser. Family and friends can also donate Family Meal kits for student rehearsals.
The due date for orders is Friday, January 19th. Orders will be delivered on Tuesday, January 30th before Super Bowl Sunday. Please make out checks to WDES. For any questions, please contact Halina Herzog at 455-4504 or email@example.com