This is just a reminder that PTO is having a meeting on Thursday, Nov. 10th at 6:30 at the Rec Center.
On the Agenda
- we will be discussing our upcoming bake sale to be held at the MS lobby on Nov 22 during parent/teacher conferences. We are in great need of baked goods to sell for this. We are reaching out to all teachers and staff to try to commit to donating a baked item/s for this sale as our money raised goes back into the school someway or another. We are trying to build our account so we can start accepting requests from teachers/staff for things that you all want. If you can bake or donate something please contact any of the people I list at the bottom of this email. (Thanksgiving is that Thursday and perhaps while getting ready for your feast you can bake an extra item for our sale!)
- We will discuss the success of the walkway project. Great job!
- We will also discuss our Holiday shopping scheduled to be held at the school on Dec 15 and 16 for students and staff can do shopping for special people for the holiday.
- We also will be holding the Candy Cane O gram in Dec.
- A big project we will be continuously discussing to hopefully get our hands into right after the holiday is a “food bank” here in Washburn. More to come on this great idea to help feed our local families in need.
Please contact one of us or any PTO member if you can commit to a baked item.